A professional design that shows you mean business! The N23 Spec Ops is ready for deployment!
N23 Spec Ops features:
- Two optic milling options: No optic or Trijicon RMR
- Zero-distraction, clean top chamfered surface
- Full-slide length multi-facet side surfaces
- Deep, wide-milled angled front and rear serrations for easier slide manipulation
- Multifaceted contoured front and rear corners
- Compatible for .40 S&W applications
Norsso standard slide for Glock 23 features:
- Machined from solid 17-4 Precipitation Hardened Stainless Steel billet then heat treated to an H900 designation
- Complimentary channel liner installed, slide ships ready for internals and optic installation
- Shortened Trijicon RMR mount screws included, Holosun optics must use screws provided by Holosun
- Optic cut depth designed for a lower 1/3rd co-witness with suppressor height sights
- Stripped slide only; sights, optics, internals, or other accessories shown are not included with purchase
Prefer a different optic footprint? Click here to place a special order to choose your preferred optic cut.
For shipping/returns/warranty information click here.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Photos included added light to show detail. Slide color will vary depending on lighting conditions.
As another reviewer said, there aren’t many aftermarket slide options out there for G23s. The machining on the slide is clean, looks unique and is functional while at the same time not looking like it was made by some fantasy knife maker. I’ve put a couple hundred round down the pipe and have had no issues. Great job, Norsso!
Amazing, fits perfectly, exactly what I needed.
It is hard to find aftermarket G23 slides, and of the few out there Norsso is easily at the pinnacle. The machining is top notch, and the slide not only looks good, but is incredibly functional for EDC, completion or just range plinking. This slide is great for upgrading a stock G23, or building a 40S&W Polymer80. On top of the quality of the slide, the customer service is phenomenal.