- Optic milling to mount a Trijicon RMR by default
- Norsso signature 3D dynamic top window created from complex CNC surfacing
- Large side ports combined with enhanced forward serrations
- Multifaceted contoured front and rear corners
- Compatible with 4.7" length barrels only (full-size length)
- Compatible for 9mm applications
Norsso standard slide features:
- Black Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) Coating
- Made with 17-4 Precipitation Hardened Stainless Steel
- Special optic mount screws included (for RMR optic cuts only)
- Stripped slide only; sights, optics, or other accessories shown are not included with purchase
Order a set of internals with your slide and our expert staff will install them for free!
For shipping/returns/warranty information click here.
The slide is amazing looking and is very well constructed. My only complaint is the finish is not very durable. Finally putting it together and the finish on the inside where it meets the barrel is rubbed off after just a few test racks of the slide. It looks worse than a P320 slide I’ve put a few thousand rounds thru already.
I previously purchased the reptile cut battleworn slide for my Sig P320 carry - it was awesome, fit and cycled perfectly, zero issues with about 1000 rounds through it now. This bad boy is just as solid! While I was sad to lose the Romeo 1 on my P320 Full, i was excited to see the weight reduction in the slide. Looks awesome and functions flawlessly. I put a first time shooter on this setup today and zero malfunctions and he was plinking steel from 25 yards with ease. Held zero the whole time and shot buttery smooth. If you are on the fence, buy one - you won't regret it!