Rugged. Aggressive. Focused. The Reptile Ported shares the spotlight with your barrel!
N23 Reptile Ported features:
- Optic milling to mount a Trijicon RMR by default
- Norsso signature 3D dynamic side windows created from complex CNC surfacing
- Large top port window within the serrations for barrel viewing and added dimension
- Ergonomic forward and top serrations for easier press checks and slide racking
- Multifaceted contoured front and rear corners
- Compatible for .40 caliber applications
Norsso standard slide features:
- Machined from solid 17-4 Precipitation Hardened Stainless Steel billet then heat treated to an H900 designation
- Complimentary channel liner installed, slide ships ready for internals and optic installation
- Shortened Trijicon RMR mount screws included, Holosun optics must use screws provided by Holosun
- Optic cut depth designed for a lower 1/3rd co-witness with suppressor height sights
- Stripped slide only; sights, optics, internals, or other accessories shown are not included with purchase
Prefer a different optic footprint? Click here to place a special order to choose your preferred optic cut.
For shipping/returns/warranty information click here.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Most aggressive looking slide i have ever came across. Beautifully designed