Rugged. Aggressive. Focused. Meet the EDC addition to the Norsso Reptile Collection!
N17 Reptile EDC features:
- Optic milling to mount a Trijicon RMR by default
- All the benefits of the 3D dynamic Reptile design with upgraded EDC closed ports
- Ergonomic forward and top serrations for easier press checks and slide racking
- Multifaceted contoured front and rear corners
- Compatible for 9mm applications
Norsso standard slide features:
- Machined from solid 17-4 Precipitation Hardened Stainless Steel billet then heat treated to an H900 designation
- Complimentary channel liner installed, slide ships ready for internals and optic installation
- Shortened Trijicon RMR mount screws included, Holosun optics must use screws provided by Holosun
- Optic cut depth designed for a lower 1/3rd co-witness with suppressor height sights
- Stripped slide only; sights, optics, internals, or other accessories shown are not included with purchase
Prefer a different optic footprint? Click here place a special order to choose your preferred optic cut.
For shipping/returns/warranty information click here.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Photos included added light to show detail. Slide color will vary depending on lighting conditions.
Short review: Buy once, cry once, and make it a Norsso. Long review: I bought this slide to finish out a P80 frame I've had for a while. With the market saturation of Glock components and pricing on many other competitive slides being significantly less, I was having a hard time picking between the aesthetics of the Norsso slide and the general purpose functionality of others. I chose the Norsso in the end for their unique take. I am not disappointed. They earn their price point. Forget the looks. Purely in the fit and function they are 5 stars. Slid right onto the P80 locking block and trigger housing rails with zero issues and when locked there is no rattle yet it cycles smooth as butter. It fit my factory Glock 17 threaded barrel and all OEM Glock slide parts. The RMR footprint cut flush mounts my HS 407 X2 with a perfect lower 1/3 using Trijicon suppressor sights. Now add the looks of the reptile and it is one mean slide. Never discount the amount of work it takes to machine these slides as beautifully as this one is. Just because it's a CNC computer run machine, it does not mean that quality is guaranteed, and it is easy for manufacturers to cut corners by increasing speed, removing finishing passes, leaving edges sharp instead of chamfered, etc. Not so with Norsso. This is not a slide. It's a machined work of art. The only thing that would make it better, local pickup option. The second reason I bought it, was to support a local business as a Las Vegas native.
Went to the range with my reptile. ? Big smile
Excellent craftsmanship. Looks good and fits perfect no issues to report here.
1200 rounds so far and zero reliability issues, looks great, finish is on par with oem, very nice upgrade and worth every penny.
This my 4th Norsso Glock slide. The highest of quality and I really just like the organic looking milling. This particilar slide is for carry optics Gen 3 17. It looks badass with a giant SRO on top sitting on a custom laser stippled coyote and black frame.