Sleek. Tenacious. Agile. The Piranha EDC combines aesthetics with functionality for your EDC!
N19 Piranha EDC features:
- Optic milling to mount a Trijicon RMR by default
- Beautiful and unique dynamic forward and top serrations
- Norsso signature 3D contoured pockets on both front and rear corners
- Ergonomic textured knurl pattern on top slide face
- Two finishing options: Black DLC or Gray PVD
- Compatible for 9mm applications
Norsso standard slide for Glock 19 features:
- Machined from solid 17-4 Precipitation Hardened Stainless Steel billet then heat treated to an H900 designation
- Complimentary channel liner installed, slide ships ready for internals and optic installation
- Shortened Trijicon RMR mount screws included, Holosun optics must use screws provided by Holosun
- Lower 1/3rd cowitness achieved with suppressor height sights
- Stripped slide only; sights, optics, internals, or other accessories shown are not included with purchase
Prefer a different optic than the Trijicon RMR? Click here to place a special order to choose your preferred optic cut.
For shipping/returns/warranty information click here.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
I Purchased and received my third Norsso G19 slide: G19 Piranha in grey. Competed the slide with Glock OEM parts and a Trijicon RMR. Today I shot 300 rounds without a malfunction. All from draw. No slide wear. Frame is a stock Glock. Slide is fully functional and beautiful. I also own a G19 ported Reptile in black. Stock OEM parts. Took it to Frontsight for a training class late in 2019. Over 750 rounds in four days without a malfunction. My third Norsso G19 slide is a Gripper with iron sights. Also, completed with Glock OEM parts. Over 2,000 rounds no issues. Hundreds of draw dry fires and finish looks great. Like beauty and functional slides go with Norsso. Not cheap; but worth every penny.