Norsso Sub-compact 4.3" Length 9mm Threaded Barrel, LVL2 Features:
- Overall length is 4.3", designed for use with 3.6" unthreaded barrel length sub-compact slides
- CNC Machined from solid round 17-4 PH Stainless Steel stock in-house from start to finish for greater longevity and resilience versus 416 SS
- Clean, rounded fluting down barrel length
- Prevents corrosive primer gas spray on optic by excluding the Loaded Chamber Indicator Slot
- Matching finish 17-4 PH Stainless Steel thread protector with revolver fluting
- Purchase covers barrel, rubber o-ring, and thread protector only; all other accessories shown are not included with purchase
- Finish: Titanium Nitride (TiN) Gold
- Compatible with P320 sub-compact (3.6" unthreaded barrel length) slides, slide must not have the LCI feature
- Material: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel (barrel and thread protector)
- Muzzle Thread Pitch: 1/2" x 28 Right Hand Thread
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Twist: 1:10 RH
- LCI compatibility: None
For shipping/returns/warranty information click here.
Please check with your local and state laws before ordering this product. This product will not ship to the following states: CA, CT, NY, and Washington D.C.
Both the billing and shipping addresses are reviewed prior to shipment. Billing from a restricted state and shipping to an unrestricted state is still considered an unlawful purchase.
A 5% administration fee will be applicable for orders that require modification/cancellation due to state/local restrictions.
Top notch quality with super fast shipping. Will diffinately be back for more.
The TiN coating is the best of any company out there. Highly recommend
Perfect fit,quick shipping, quality part!
Great quality and finish, works great with my compensator. Definitely changes my pistol. Highly recommend Norsso!!!!
Excellent fit and finish but pricey! All indications in the description says that this will fit a P320 pistol with an original 3.6” unthreaded barrel. Although the barrel “drops in”, it seems a bit too long for the X-Compact model, which by the way, has a 3.6” stock barrel. In my opinion, the barrel could be shortened by at least 1/8” or more so when you thread on a suppressor there isn’t such a big gap between the end of the suppressor and the front of the slide.