P320C Reptile Ported features:
- Optic milling to mount a Trijicon RMR by default
- Norsso signature 3D dynamic side windows created from complex CNC surfacing
- Large top port window within the serrations for barrel viewing and added dimension
- Ergonomic forward and top serrations for easier press checks and slide racking
- Multifaceted contoured front and rear corners
- Compatible with 3.9" length barrels only (compact length)
- Compatible for 9mm applications
Norsso standard slide features:
- Black Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) Coating
- Made with 17-4 Precipitation Hardened Stainless Steel
- Special optic mount screws included (for RMR optic cuts only)
- Stripped slide only; sights, optics, or other accessories shown are not included with purchase
Order a set of internals with your slide and our expert staff will install them for free!
Prefer a different optic than the Trijicon RMR? Click here to place a special order to choose your preferred optic cut.
Item out of stock? When you place a special order with the stock configuration, your order gets priority when new stock becomes available. Secure your slide today!
Please check with your local and state laws before ordering a threaded barrel. Threaded barrels will not ship to the following states: CA, CT, HI, IL, NJ, NY, and Washington D.C.
For shipping/returns/warranty information click here.
The Norsso Reptile slide is made very well and I like it. It's a expensive slide. Norsso doesn't include a optics plate with this slide and that's troubling especially when the plate has not been in stock for a long time.
Really nice piece of hardware, fit and finish are flawless. Works as good as OEM unlike some of the other cheaper options. Looks incredible as well.
Great craftsmanship, fit & finish is excellent. Reptile ported compact is damn sexy, especially with the PMM barrel & compensator.
So to begin, this is my first time purchasing an after market slide, I owned a sig p320 x-carry with the Romeo 1 RDS. I really wanted to run my RMR as my carry optic just because it’s an RMR. Found this company as I was scrolling through the internet. Browsed their selection and was immediately interested. Contacted customer service right away, and 10/10 customer service, answered all my questions, which definitely took all my concerns away. Ordered my slide on a Wednesday and received my slide on a Monday. Now granted I ordered the one in stock because it comes rmr cut ready. All in all, wonderful! Will definitely be buying more