P320FS Reptile Ported features:
- Optic milling to mount a Trijicon RMR by default
- Norsso signature 3D dynamic side windows created from complex CNC surfacing
- Large top port window within the serrations for barrel viewing and added dimension
- Ergonomic forward and top serrations for easier press checks and slide racking
- Multifaceted contoured front and rear corners
- Compatible with 4.7" length barrels only (full-size length)
- Compatible for 9mm applications
Norsso standard slide features:
- Black Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) Coating
- Made with 17-4 Precipitation Hardened Stainless Steel
- Special optic mount screws included (for RMR optic cuts only)
- Stripped slide only; sights, optics, or other accessories shown are not included with purchase
Order a set of internals with your slide and our expert staff will install them for free!
For shipping/returns/warranty information click here.
There's not many non-Sig Sauer full-size p320 slide options out there, but Norsso does it right. The front serrations are extremely functional; press checks are effortless and there are multiple places on the slide to do them - the smaller windows are recessed in an extremely ergonomic way, perfect for gripping with your thumb and index finger. Tolerances are as good as a factory Sig slide. The finish on the optic cut is outstanding, and as a double bonus, uses the screws that actually come with your optic. The picture of the slide makes it look more of a grey color, but it is in fact black, and i'm happy about that. I really can't say much more. This slide is clearly made with function as the top priority, and style as an added bonus. I would highly recommend it.