- Night Fision Perfect Dot™ Suppressor Height Night Sight Set with Front + “Square” Rear (UPC: 810116034420)
- Front Perfect Dot™ with Green Tritium + Black Rear Perfect Dots™ with Green Tritium
- Fits Sig Sauer Suppressor Height P-Series Pistols
When it comes to tritium gun sights, aluminum sleeves and painted-on white rings are the norm. Night Fision breaks the mold, literally. Their patent-pending injection molded sleeve design not only holds their tritium vials securely in place, it creates a brighter and more durable ring, they call The Perfect Dot™, that provides maximum visibility both day and night.
- Perfect Dot™ Night Sights with added daytime florescence
- Brightest Tritium Night Sights on the market
- CNC Machined out of high quality steel
- Black Nitride coating used to improve wear and corrosion resistance
- Installation: Contact Professional Gunsmith
- Built in the USA with Swiss Tritium
I was unfortunately too dumb to buy these preinstalled with my slide, however, they were sturdy and easy to install with the appropriate tools. Got it sighted with a laser bore sight, and was able to get co-witness with a Trijicon RM06. They look nice, and are bright to boot when it's dark.
These sights are about as good as anything I could have gotten after the fact, except they are mounted for you already. Cant beat that. Have not sighted in my red dot yet but they line up perfectly at the bottom of the rds.
I purchased these sights along with the P320 Bentham slide. They shipped installed on the slide. Thank you Norsso. After installing my RMR to the slide I zeroed the RMR to co-witness with the sights. It was dead on at 15 yards. The sights are very bright in low light. The orange from dot is very bight as well. The sights are as good as most and better than some top name and more expensive sights.
The Norsso Sig P320 Suppressor Height Night Sites are just what I was looking for. The perfect size, easy to install, and very easy to pick up and visually align when shooting. Accuracy is dead-on with proper alignment. The night sight vials appear quite small in normal light but are crisp and easy to find in the dark. Very impressed with these sights!