Rugged. Aggressive. Focused. The Reptile C is the trendsetter with 3D ports on all 3 sides!
N17 Reptile C features:
- Optic milling to mount a Trijicon RMR by default
- Norsso signature 3D dynamic side and top windows created from complex CNC surfacing
- Ergonomic forward and top serrations for easier press checks and slide racking
- Multifaceted contoured front and rear corners
- Compatible for 9mm applications
Norsso standard slide features:
- Machined from solid 17-4 Precipitation Hardened Stainless Steel billet then heat treated to an H900 designation
- Complimentary channel liner installed, slide ships ready for internals and optic installation
- Shortened Trijicon RMR mount screws included, Holosun optics must use screws provided by Holosun
- Optic cut depth designed for a lower 1/3rd co-witness with suppressor height sights
- Stripped slide only; sights, optics, internals, or other accessories shown are not included with purchase
Prefer a different optic footprint? Click here place a special order to choose your preferred optic cut.
For shipping/returns/warranty information click here.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Well to start I received my order two days ahead of schedule! Assembly was a snap, all my factory parts fit the new slide as if they were made for each other. I performed the 200 round break-in period and didn't have a single malfunction. The gun ran flawlessly. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the slide. I would recommend Norsso slides to anyone in the market for a top quality slide replacement. I'm a Norsoo slide guy for life now!!
Freakin awsome slide,love it.Put it all together with no problems and my barrel dropped right in.
It’s definitely different. I love the design. I bought a factory C ported barrel for it, but love the ability to run a non ported factory or aftermarket barrel, without it looking dumb. The cuts and details are second to none, and it makes many high end slides look cheap. I had to special order, and turn around was quick, compared to many others. Their customer service was very good. The finish is good and the machine work is flawless, no tooling marks, burrs, etc. I can say that a factory and a Zev barrel fit well, both having good lock up, and good clearances. RMR fitment is perfect. Slide to frame fitment is nice and tight, same as a Zev slide, tighter than Glock, but not too tight to require fitting. Striker tang slot is tight, too tight for a Zev striker, without a little filing, but perfect for an OEM striker. Overall, it’s a very nice slide, machined to slightly tighter specs than OEM, which is a good thing, unless you’re using other parts that are machined to tighter specs, then tolerance stacking requires hand fitting, but that’s not a bad thing. I love it, would buy again, and will definitely do business with them again. With so many options out there, this is definitely a serious competitor, in design, fit, finish, and overall experience. Oh yeah, packaging is nice and I like the stickers. Little things like that make a difference.