The Reptile is a replacement slide for Glock applications. This design incorporates features that are cutting edge to the slide customization market. For ease of slide manipulation, we've added angled forward and top serrations to aid in press checks and slide racking. The top serrations also include a beveled edge to blend the serrations into the chamfers creating a scale like texture. The front and rear of the slide have multifaceted contours giving the slide a streamlined look removing any sharp edges and smoothing the corners. The most appealing feature of the slide is the side windows. These windows not only reduce the cyclic weight, but they are aesthetically pleasing with varying surfaced slopes that catch the eye. These are created using 3D CNC machining technology that provide an extra level of depth to the slide.
- RMR milling to mount Trijicon RMR optics only
- Includes extra port one the top front
- Forward and top cocking serrations
- 3D beveled lightening windows
- Multifaceted contoured front and rear corners
- Finished in Black Nitride
- Slide is stripped without any internals, sights, barrels, or moving parts. Channel liner will be installed